LAST CALL: Naming Contest: A Catch Word or Phrase for ASERL's new Strategic Directions
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 14:37:55 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

Here are the suggestions to date.  Please submit any others by 5pm tomorrow
(Friday).

  1.  ASEReLevent
  2.  ASERL 2.0
  3.  ASERL 360
  4.  ASERL All Ahead Full
  5.  ASERL Ascending
  6.  ASERL EDIx2
  7.  ASERL Focused Strength through Innovation and Engagement
  8.  ASERL Forward
  9.  ASERL Horizons
  10. ASERL Launch
  11. ASERL Momentum
  12. ASERL New Visions
  13. ASERL Phase II
  14. ASERL Strategic Forth
  15. ASERL Strides
  16. ASERL Unity
  17. ASERL Vision 2020
  18. ASERL:  Building Sustainability Together
  19. ASERL:  Innovation and Evolution for the Next Normal
  20. ASERL: ED TALK (Education & Diversity: Training, Action, Leadership, &
Knowledge)
  21. ASERL: Engaging Innovation
  22. ASERL: From Spring To Summer
  23. ASERL: Postmodern
  24. ASERL: The Expansion
  25. ASERL-On
  26. Blueprint ASERL

Thanks to everyone who has loaned us their creative powers!

--jeb

John Burger, Executive Director

c/o Robert W. Woodruff Library

540 Asbury Circle, Suite 316