ASERL job posting: Program Coordinator for Professional Development
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 10:18:41 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

You may have heard that ASERL deans/directors have funded a new 4-year position
to lead our Professional Development activities, with a focus on Diversity,
Equity and Inclusion.  The job posting is now live at
https://staff-emory.icims.com/jobs/38848/aserl-program-coordinator-for-professional-development/job.

We would appreciate any assistance you can offer in spreading the word to good
candidates for this post.  I'm happy to discuss via telephone as desired.

Much obliged!

--jeb

John Burger, Executive Director
c/o Robert W. Woodruff Library