Re: Add a reference to Wikipedia
From: DeLaurenti, Kathleen (kmdelaurentiwm.edu)
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 09:10:26 -0800 (PST)
Hi all -

The biggest challenge I've found with Wikipedia projects is to find an
ambassador who can work with us. Would ASERL be able to sponsor one or solicit
a team that we could consult with? Is ASERL interested in a Wikipedian in
residence who might be available to support local efforts to member
organizations?

Thanks for sending this out! Luckily, I was contacted in December by an alum
here who is very motivated to help and we're having some discussions about how
to plan something for spring this afternoon!

Best,

Kathleen DeLaurenti
Arts Librarian
College of William & Mary