Add a reference to Wikipedia
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 08:55:26 -0800 (PST)
ASERL colleagues:

I’m using our “Stumpers” email list to promote participation in the #1Lib1Ref
campaign launched recently.  The goal is to get every librarian in the world to
add one credible reference source/citation to a Wikipedia entry to ensure
Wikipedia users find solid information and data.

Information on how you can participate is available at
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/The_Wikipedia_Library/1Lib1Ref.  This is a
self-guided activity ?C you can do as much or as little as you desire.

I welcome ideas for how ASERL and its members can help foster increased support
for widely-used public information sources such as Wikipedia.  Share your ideas!

NOTE:  ASERL has moved!  Our new address & telephone number are:
   ASERL
   ?G Robert W. Woodruff Library
   540 Asbury Circle, Suite 316
   Atlanta, GA  30322-1006