REMINDER: ASERL Networking Reception at Charleston Conference
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 06:32:44 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

A reminder that ASERL will again host an informal networking reception for our
members who are attending the annual Charleston Library Conference.  Please
join us if you will be in Charleston, and share with others in ASERL libraries
as desired.  The current RSVP list is below, FYI.

ASERL 2016 Networking Reception
   Thursday, November 3, 2016
   5:30pm – 7:00pm
   FISH Restaurant – Upstairs Balcony & Reception Hall
   442 King Street
   Charleston, SC
   http://www.fishrestaurantcharleston.com/

RSVP:  If you will be joining us, please RSVP by OCTOBER 24 so we can have a
headcount:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/L3HQCKG

RSVP List as of Sept 20
1. Clemson University   Maggie  Farrell
2. Emory University     Lisa    Macklin
3. Emory University     Lars    Meyer
4. Florida State University     Mohamed Berray
5. FSU Law Research Center      Maggie  Hoomes
6. Georgia State University     Tricia  Clayton
7. Georgia State University     Skye    Hardesty
8. Georgia State University     Tammy   Sugarman
9. University of Alabama        Michael Arthur
10. University of Central Florida       Athena  Hoeppner
11. University of Central Florida       Sarah   Norris
12. University of Florida       Christine       Fruin
13. University of Florida       Judith  Russell
14. University of South Carolina        Shanna  Schaffer
15. Virginia Commonwealth University    Karen   Gau
16. Virginia Tech       Edward  Lener
17. Virginia Tech       Leslie  O'Brien
18. Wake Forest University      Molly   Keener

We look forward to seeing many of you in Charleston in early November.  Please
let me know any questions.

NOTE:  ASERL has moved!  Our new address & telephone number are:

   Tel:  404-727-0137

Find me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/ASERLJEB ;