SAVE THE DATE: ASERL Networking Reception at Charleston Conference
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 06:13:02 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

I am pleased to announce that ASERL will again host an informal networking
reception for our members who are attending the annual Charleston Library
Conference.  Please save the following date / time to join us if you will be in
Charleston, and share with others in ASERL libraries as desired.

ASERL 2016 Networking Reception
   Thursday, November 3, 2016
   5:30pm ?C 7:00pm
   FISH Restaurant ?C Upstairs Balcony & Reception Hall
   442 King Street
   Charleston, SC
   http://www.fishrestaurantcharleston.com/

RSVP:  If you know will be joining us, please RSVP so we can have a headcount:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/L3HQCKG

We look forward to seeing many of you in Charleston this Fall.  I’ll share more
info about our plans as the date gets closer.  Please let me know any questions.

NOTE:  ASERL has moved!  Our new address & telephone number are:
   ASERL
   ?G Robert W. Woodruff Library
   540 Asbury Circle, Suite 316
   Atlanta, GA  30322-1006