Fun for a Friday afternoon
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 13:01:22 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

You may recall that I’ve been promising an “ASERL Guide to Brew Pubs,” for some
time to accompany our much-beloved “ASERL Guide to Southern BBQ.”  At long
last, I’m making good on that promise:

1)      Our cracked team of brew pub aficionados – led by in indefatigable Bill
Kane of Wake Forest University – has set up a new blogging site,
https://aserlguidetobrewpubs.wordpress.com/.  In the coming weeks and months,
this site will be populated by witty and useful musings authored by
highly-educated and possibly-inebriated librarians, writing about their
favorite local watering holes and craft brews located in proximity to ASERL
libraries.   Each post will include a tag for the state where the pub is
located, so you can sort by geography to find recommendations.  If you’d like
to be added to the roster of blog contributors to this site, please let me know.

2)      For those who would just like to post a quick word or three about their
favorite brewpub but not take on the awesome responsibility of blogging, you
can fill out a simple online form instead --
https://goo.gl/forms/lGAQ25XXgyHcajbZ2.  We will periodically harvest these
entries and add them to the Brew Pub Guide website as well.

3)      We’ll tweak the website in the days ahead – we are working on a logo,
creating a crosswalk to map the entries to MARC fields (<-- kidding), and
looking for other ways we can have a little fun together as we go along.  Your
suggestions for improvements and fun are always welcome!

Enjoy!  Have a good weekend, all…

NOTE:  ASERL has moved!  Our new address & telephone number are:
   Atlanta, GA  30322-1006

   Tel:  404-727-0137

Follow ASERL on Facebook:  http://on.fb.me/Ziuz2a
Find me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/ASERLJEB