Re: Reciprocal Reference Contacts -- 2018 Request for Information
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 08:43:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, Reciprocal Reference colleagues:

Checking in on this request.  So far I have gotten updated contact info from Auburn, Clemson, and U-Kentucky.  Need updates from Emory, FSU, UAB, U-Alabama, U-Mississippi, UNC Greensboro, USF, and U-Virginia.  Please provide your updates at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/recipref2018.

   Tel:  404-727-0137