Reciprocal Reference Contacts -- 2017 Request for Information
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 09:13:47 -0700 (PDT)

ASERL Reciprocal Reference Friends:

It’s time for our annual update of contact persons for the ASERL Reciprocal Reference program.  Please use the  form below to provide names & contact information for two persons who will be responsible for fielding questions from other ASERL librarians needing help with the retained reference titles.  It’s a quick/easy form that we use each year for the remainder of this program (through December 2020).

TIMELINE:  Please submit your contact information using this link no later than July 15:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/recipref2017

If you need a reminder about the underlying tenets of the program, please see http://www.aserl.org/recipref/

Please let me know any questions.  Thanks much.

   Tel:  404-727-0137