ASERL Holiday 2016 e-Card
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 14:26:54 -0800 (PST)

ASERL Friends:

Cheryle and I offer our wholehearted appreciation for your continued support of our programming efforts.  ASERL is a wonderful community; we are very privileged to count many of you as colleagues and friends.

Our annual holiday e-card ? celebrating great library reading rooms across the South, past and present ? is now available at https://vimeo.com/195667507.

My thanks to everyone who contributed a phot to the montage, and to the talented Cheryle Cole-Bennett for her creative efforts weaving all of this together.

Happy holidays, all!

NOTE:  ASERL has moved!  Our new address & telephone number are:

   Tel:  404-727-0137

.