Re: FW: Do you miss the NUC?
From: Palazzolo, Christopher (cpalazzemory.edu)
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 10:17:39 -0800 (PST)
John,

Awesome news, as we deaccessioned our copies in light of our participation in the Shared Reference pilot project.
I had asked Melissa at Univ Mich about this (she is a friend of Lisa Macklin’s) when we were first thinking about participation (and allaying ILL fears).
Glad to see that it has come to fruition.

Chris

-- Chris Palazzolo, PhD
Head of Collection Management
Social Sciences Librarian
Adjunct Professor, Department of Political Science
Emory University
Atlanta, GA 30322
Cpalazz [at] emory.edu
404-727-0143