|Re: Reciprocal Reference Project Update||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)|
|Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 10:18:51 -0700 (PDT)|
This time, with the attachments. Sorry!
Attached is the July 2015 contact list for the Reciprocal Reference Project. Thanks to everyone for supplying this information.
· In the event you need assistance using a print reference title held by one of the participating libraries, please contact the folks listed in the attached. A copy of this information is also available via the Reciprocal Reference project page on the ASERL website (http://www.aserl.org/recipref/)
· For a list of titles that are being retained for this project, please see the Google spreadsheet -- http://bit.ly/1g5qr0o.
NEXT STEPS / NEEDED ITEMS
1. Need MOUs from FSU, UAB, and UVA. See attached sample wording.
2. Need title retention commitments from U-Miss and UAB
3. Need contact info from U-Miss
Thanks again for everyone’s help with this project. I think it offers a useful, low-barrier means for supporting this unique need within research libraries. Please let me know any questions.
John Burger, Executive Director
Association of Southeastern Research Libraries
c/o Georgia State University Library - Administration Suite LS7
100 Decatur Street SE
Atlanta, GA 30303-3202
Follow ASERL on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/Ziuz2a
Find me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ASERLJEB
Reciprocal Reference Project Update John Burger, July 30 2015
- Re: Reciprocal Reference Project Update John Burger, July 30 2015
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.