UPDATE: Reciprocal Reference Contacts -- 2015 Request for Information
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 13:27:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hey folks:

As of today, we have contact info from the following Recip-Ref libraries:

1.       Auburn University

2.       Clemson University

3.       Emory University, Woodruff Library

4.       University of Alabama Libraries

5.       University of Kentucky

6.       University of North Carolina at Greensboro

If you have not already done so, please submit the info for your desired contacts to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/recipref2015 by WEDNESDAY, JULY 15.

Thanks.

   c/o Georgia State University Library - Administration Suite LS7

   100 Decatur Street SE

   Atlanta, GA 30303-3202

A quick reminder about this request for contact info for the Reciprocal Reference project.  So far I have replies from three schools:

• Auburn University

• University of Kentucky

• University of North Carolina at Greensboro

If you’re not listed above, please submit your contact information using this link no later than July 15:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/recipref2015