Re: Reciprocal Reference Contacts -- 2015 Request for Information
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 05:45:41 -0700 (PDT)

Happy Wednesday, everyone:

A quick reminder about this request for contact info for the Reciprocal Reference project.  So far I have replies from three schools:

·         Auburn University

·         University of Kentucky

·         University of North Carolina at Greensboro

·

If you’re not listed above, please submit your contact information using this link no later than July 15https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/recipref2015

   c/o Georgia State University Library - Administration Suite LS7

   100 Decatur Street SE

   Atlanta, GA 30303-3202