RecipRef webpage & conf call notes
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 12:05:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hey folks:

1)    Attached are notes from the recent conference call.  Please let me know anything I may have missed, questions, suggestions for improvement, etc,.

2)    I have created a basic web page to document the workings of the Reciprocal Reference project – http://www.aserl.org/recipref/.  Please let me know your reactions.  Is this sufficient?  What more would you like to be added?  Will this be useful for others who may need to use the project in the future?

Last but not least – We have 74 people signed up for the ASERL-Stumpers email list – a great response to this idea!  Questions can be sent to stumpers [at] aserl-lists.org.

   c/o Georgia State University Library - Administration Suite LS7

   100 Decatur Street SE

   Atlanta, GA 30303-3202