|Prep for Recip-Ref conference call||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)|
|Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 08:48:04 -0800 (PST)|
Below are the items I have on the docket for our conference call next week. Please let me know any other issues / ideas / items you’d like to raise.
ASERL Reciprocal Reference Conference Call
Thursday, March 12, 2015
3pm ET / 2pm Central Time
ASERL CONFERENCE CALL NUMBER
1) Dial 605/477-2100
2) Enter 463 532 when prompted for a PIN.
1) General Updates
a. Welcome, Emory!
b. Status of MOUs
c. Any calls for these materials to date?
d. How to publicize this program among our libraries?
2) Options for Growth / Additional Focus for this project – Should we focus on non-A&I content? Content where the electronic versions are not cumulative? Other ideas?
3) How to Structure a Reciprocal Ref Service (more than retaining print materials)?
4) Anything else? / Open Mic
Thanks, y’all. Talk to you next week. Hope everyone is staying warm and dry through this latest blast of winter weather….
John Burger, Executive Director
Association of Southeastern Research Libraries
c/o Georgia State University Library - Administration Suite LS7
100 Decatur Street SE
Atlanta, GA 30303-3202
Follow ASERL on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/Ziuz2a
Find me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ASERLJEB
- (no other messages in thread)
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.