Prep for Recip-Ref conference call
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 08:48:04 -0800 (PST)

Hey folks:

Below are the items I have on the docket for our conference call next week.  Please let me know any other issues / ideas / items you’d like to raise.

ASERL Reciprocal Reference Conference Call

Thursday, March 12, 2015

3pm ET / 2pm Central Time

ASERL CONFERENCE CALL NUMBER

1)     Dial 605/477-2100

2)    Enter 463 532 when prompted for a PIN.

DISCUSSION ITEMS

1)    General Updates

a.    Welcome, Emory!

b.    Status of MOUs

c.    Any calls for these materials to date?

d.    How to publicize this program among our libraries?

2)    Options for Growth / Additional Focus for this project – Should we focus on non-A&I content? Content where the electronic versions are not cumulative? Other ideas?

3)    How to Structure a Reciprocal Ref Service (more than retaining print materials)?

4)    Anything else? / Open Mic

Thanks, y’all.  Talk to you next week. Hope everyone is staying warm and dry through this latest blast of winter weather….

   c/o Georgia State University Library - Administration Suite LS7

   100 Decatur Street SE

   Atlanta, GA 30303-3202