Re: Recip-Ref conf call -- Need to re-schedule
From: Mary Krautter (mmkrauttuncg.edu)
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 08:00:36 -0800 (PST)
Just to make sure it's clear - you want the times we cannot make it for the poll,  Mary

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 10:35 AM, John Burger <jburger [at] aserl.org> wrote:

Hey folks:

My schedule has changed outside of my control and I need to re-schedule the Reciprocal Reference conference call we had lined up for this coming Monday, Feb 16.  Please use the poll below to indicate your availability for this new call, at a TBD date in the next few weeks.

http://doodle.com/e9zyfnca3nkqrf3e

With my apologies for the schedule change!

   c/o Georgia State University Library - Administration Suite LS7

   100 Decatur Street SE

   Atlanta, GA 30303-3202