Seeking date for Recip-Ref conference call
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 11:07:36 -0800 (PST)

Dear ASERL Reciprocal Reference Steering Cmte:

I’d like to get our group together to review project status (titles retained/changes/additions/deletions/areas of focus), MOU status, and the possibility of expanding this project to include sharing reference expertise in addition to sharing print reference materials.  Other topics you have in mind for discussion are welcome as well.

Please complete this poll to indicate your availability for this call:

http://doodle.com/iavvsv83wzzaq37n

   c/o Georgia State University Library - Administration Suite LS7

   100 Decatur Street SE

   Atlanta, GA 30303-3202