Re: VOLUNTEERS NEEDED -- ASERL Guide to Brew Pubs
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 08:43:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hey folks:

Many moons ago I posted a call for volunteers to help create an “ASERL Guide to Brew Pubs” as a companion to our “Guide to Southern Barbecue” (www.aserl.org/BBQ).  The following folks have offered to help.

Brew Pub Guide – Volunteers to Date

   Bill Kane – Wake Forest

   Don Welsh – William & Mary

   Gary Geer – U-South Carolina

   James Harper – Wake Forest

   Kurt Blythe – UNC Chapel Hill

   Peggy Kain – UAB

   Susan Ivey – Ole Miss

I am finally getting time to convene this group, and wanted to post another call for volunteers before we get started.  We seek people to help us establish criteria for evaluating pubs, design and build the user interface, and upload & maintain data.  Experience with brew pubs not necessary, but probably helpful.  If you or an ASERL colleague is interested, please drop me a line at jburger [at] aserl.org by October 15.

   c/o Georgia State University Library - Administration Suite LS7

   100 Decatur Street SE

   Atlanta, GA 30303-3202