FW: PLEASE REVIEW: Memo of Understanding - ASERL Reciprocal Reference Pilot Project
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 09:53:37 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Recip-Ref Steering Committee:

FYI – I sent the following message to your library dean/director asking for their review/approval of the Recip-Ref MOU a few moments ago.  Wanted to give you a heads-up in case you get questions.  Please let me know any feedback/questions/concerns that may arise.

   c/o Georgia State University Library - Administration Suite LS7

   100 Decatur Street SE

   Atlanta, GA 30303-3202