Help: Need exact titles for recip-ref titles
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 10:47:11 -0700 (PDT)
Hey folks:

Soon after we hung up today I got a request to verify two titles we recently
added to the spreadsheet (from conf call #3).

CANNOT FIND:
"Twentieth Century American Literature (Gale Series)"  NOR "Twentieth Century
Criticism of British and American Literature to 1904"

Are we looking for "Twentieth Century Literary Criticism," and/or "Nineteenth
Century  Literature Criticism?"  I am told neither of these is limited to
American or British authors.

The other possibility is "Contemporary Literary Criticism."

Can anyone provide some clarity on the exact titles we seek to retain?

   Box 90182  /  411 Chapel Drive
   125 Bostock Library
   Durham, NC 27708
   919-681-2531 - telephone