VOLUNTEERS NEEDED -- ASERL Guide to Brew Pubs
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 08:07:33 -0800 (PST)

<<Please spread the word among ASERL colleagues!>>

ASERL Friends:

Following up on our successful “ASERL Guide to Southern Barbecue” database (www.aserl.org/bbq), over the next few months we’ll be developing an ASERL Guide to Brew Pubs, to identify good quality establishments near ASERL campuses.  Our members found the BBQ Guide to be an interesting experience for their libraries in team-building and esprit de corps; we hope to achieve the same with the Brew Pub Guide.

We seek volunteers to help us establish criteria for evaluating pubs, design and build the user interface, and upload & maintain data.  Experience with brew pubs not necessary, but probably helpful. If you or an ASERL colleague is interested, please drop me a line at jburger [at] aserl.org.

   Box 90182  /  411 Chapel Drive
   125 Bostock Library
   Durham, NC 27708
   919-681-2531 – telephone