REMINDER: Conference Call at 12pm ET / 11am Central today
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 06:36:07 -0800 (PST)

A quick reminder that we are schedule to meet today at 12pm ET / 11am Central Time.

Reciprocal Reference Steering Cmte Conference Call #2

December 3, 2013

12pm ET / 11am Central Time

ASERL CONFERENCE CALL NUMBER

1)     Dial 605/477-2100

2)    Enter 463 532 when prompted for a PIN.

Here’s what I have for today’s agenda:

1)    Project Recap / Welcome to new committee members (see notes from our previous conf call)

2)    Other programs of interest:

·         CIC -- Jen Barlett

·         2CUL:  Sarah Buck-Kachaluba

·         CDL:  Mary Krautter

·         Print Ref Sets:  John Burger

3)    Discussion:  What is our initial scope?

4)    Next Steps / Date for next conference call

   Box 90182  /  411 Chapel Drive
   125 Bostock Library
   Durham, NC 27708
   919-681-2531 – telephone