Reminders re: Reciprocal Reference pilot
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 12:16:14 -0800 (PST)

Hi there!

A quick reminder that we are schedule to meet at 12pm ET / 11am Central Time on December 3 – the Tuesday following the T-giving holiday break.

Here are the assignments we agreed to undertake during our last call:

·         Jen Barlett agreed to research CIC’s efforts in this arena;

·         Sarah Buck-Kachaluba agreed to research 2CUL, and

·         Mary Krautter agreed to research California Digital Library.

·         John Burger agreed to draft an initial inventory of print reference sets that may be the focus of this effort.

Reciprocal Reference Steering Cmte Conference Call #2

December 3, 2013

12pm ET / 11am Central Time

ASERL CONFERENCE CALL NUMBER

1)     Dial 605/477-2100

2)    Enter 463 532 when prompted for a PIN.

   Box 90182  /  411 Chapel Drive
   125 Bostock Library
   Durham, NC 27708
   919-681-2531 – telephone