|Reminders re: Reciprocal Reference pilot||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)|
|Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 12:16:14 -0800 (PST)|
A quick reminder that we are schedule to meet at 12pm ET / 11am Central Time on December 3 – the Tuesday following the T-giving holiday break.
Here are the assignments we agreed to undertake during our last call:
· Jen Barlett agreed to research CIC’s efforts in this arena;
· Sarah Buck-Kachaluba agreed to research 2CUL, and
· Mary Krautter agreed to research California Digital Library.
· John Burger agreed to draft an initial inventory of print reference sets that may be the focus of this effort.
Reciprocal Reference Steering Cmte Conference Call #2
December 3, 2013
12pm ET / 11am Central Time
ASERL CONFERENCE CALL NUMBER
1) Dial 605/477-2100
2) Enter 463 532 when prompted for a PIN.
Follow ASERL on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/Ziuz2a
Find me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ASERLJEB
- (no other messages in thread)
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.