Conf Call Notes -- RecipRef Conf Call #1
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 09:05:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi folks:

Thanks to everyone who was able to participate in the call earlier this week.  Attached are the notes -- please let me know if you see anything missing or otherwise amiss.

NEXT CALL:  Please use this poll to indicate your availability for our next discussion:

http://doodle.com/9a98u75wdu4zyicu

Thanks again!

   Box 90182  /  411 Chapel Drive
   125 Bostock Library