REMINDER -- Reciprocal Ref Steering Cmte Conf Call #1 this morning
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 06:25:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi folks:

A quick reminder that we’ll gather for our first conference call this morning at 11am ET / 10am Central Time.

Reciprocal Reference Steering Cmte Conference Call #1

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

11am ET / 10am Central

ASERL CONFERENCE CALL NUMBER

1)     Dial 605/477-2100

2)    Enter 463 532 when prompted for a PIN.

Mostly this will be a get-acquainted call – quick introductions, a review of the background info I have compiled, discussion of desired outcomes, and delineating initial work assignments.  Please see the attached roster and background info document.

Talk to you later this morning….

   Box 90182  /  411 Chapel Drive
   125 Bostock Library
   Durham, NC 27708