First Quarter Kudzu/Rapid Statistics for FY21 are available
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 04:36:48 -0800 (PST)

Good morning ASERL Friends,

The first quarter Kudzu and Rapid statistics for FY21 have been posted to the ASERL website at http://www.aserl.org/programs/wrlc-ill/ill-stats/.   Reminder, the spreadsheet includes the Total Borrows count from the same quarter of the previous FY.  You will find this just below the tally in the Total Borrows column.

Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing the files or if I can be of assistance.

Wishing you all the best for a peaceful holiday season.

Be well!

Cheryle

Cheryle Cole-Bennett, Program Coordinator

℅ Robert W. Woodruff Library

540 Asbury Circle, Suite 316

Atlanta, GA  30322-1006

Telephone:  470-222-4960