ASERL's 2020 Holiday e-Card
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 15:36:36 -0800 (PST)

ASERL Friends:

Thanks to the creative skills of our own Cheryle Cole-Bennett, since 2014 ASERL has enjoyed a tradition of producing online holiday e-cards -- short video-slideshows featuring photos from our members’ collections  based on a theme that changes every year.  Given all the unimaginable things we have contended with in 2020, this year the ASERL Board asked our member libraries to submit photos that are wild, weird, and silly. And our members responded in kind – a crazy array of photos from 30 of ASERL’s  37 member libraries.  Kudos to Cheryle for her skills in knitting these together!

We hope you enjoy:  https://vimeo.com/488682307

With our best wishes for a happy and healthy winter break, and to brighter days ahead!

--jeb

John Burger, Executive Director

c/o Robert W. Woodruff Library

540 Asbury Circle, Suite 316