ICOLC Statement on the Global COVID-19 Pandemic and Its Impact on Library Services and Resources
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 06:59:59 -0700 (PDT)

ASERL Friends:

FYI – The International Coalition of Library Consortia (ICOLC) has released a detailed statement urging publishers and other content providers to ease limitations on content access, delay price increases, and other activities to assist their customers (ß the world’s libraries) as we grapple with massive changes in our workings.

While I was happy to assist in drafting this, I’d like to offer particular thanks to ASERL President Anne Prestamo who made the original suggestion, and to Joni Blake at GWLA who did the lion’s share of writing this important statement.

https://icolc.net/statement/statement-global-covid-19-pandemic-and-its-impact-library-services-and-resources

Please share with others – and your vendors – as you deem appropriate.  Thank you.

--jeb

John Burger, Executive Director

c/o Robert W. Woodruff Library

540 Asbury Circle, Suite 316