Re: Agenda items for Kudzu-Ops conf call?
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 07:47:27 -0800 (PST)

Good morning all,

I am emailing to notify you that the Kudzu-Ops conference call for this afternoon has been cancelled.  John has had an unplanned change to his schedule is unavailable for the call.  He sends his apologies and asks that we try to reschedule again after ALA.

I have included a link to a Doodle poll to help find a time to reschedule.

https://doodle.com/poll/br53gwit2m3mp5kb

Apologies for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience and understanding.