|Agenda items for Kudzu-Ops conf call?||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)|
|Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 06:16:39 -0800 (PST)|
We have a Kudzu-Ops call scheduled for next week – see call in info below.
Kudzu-Ops conference call
Monday, January 13, 2020
2pm ET / 1pm CT
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/668244285
AUDIO: Dial in using your phone.
tel: +1 224-501-3412
Access Code: 668-244-285
* Or you can use your computer's mic & speakers
Here’s what I have in mind to discuss. What other items would you like to add to the list? Please send me your ideas/requests.
2) Update on SERS/SCUNC conference planning
3) Update on Kudzu-Courier service provider
4) Feedback: Use of BTAA Guidelines for Sharing Special Collections Materials via ILL?
5) FYI – Program Review – ASERL Professional Development Programming
6) Open Mic / People News
John Burger, Executive Director
Association of Southeastern Research Libraries (ASERL)
c/o Robert W. Woodruff Library
540 Asbury Circle, Suite 316
Atlanta, GA 30322
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.