Agenda items for Kudzu-Ops conf call?
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 06:16:39 -0800 (PST)

Hey, Kudzu-folk:

We have a Kudzu-Ops call scheduled for next week – see call in info below.

Kudzu-Ops conference call

Monday, January 13, 2020

2pm ET / 1pm CT

Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone:  https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/668244285

AUDIO:  Dial in using your phone.

   tel: +1 224-501-3412

   Access Code: 668-244-285

* Or you can use your computer's mic & speakers

Here’s what I have in mind to discuss.  What other items would you like to add to the list?  Please send me your ideas/requests.
1)  Ex Libris session at ALA MidWinter

2)  Update on SERS/SCUNC conference planning

3)  Update on Kudzu-Courier service provider

4)  Feedback:  Use of BTAA Guidelines for Sharing Special Collections Materials via ILL?

5)  FYI – Program Review – ASERL Professional Development Programming

6)  Open Mic / People News

--jeb

John Burger, Executive Director

c/o Robert W. Woodruff Library