Re: UPDATE #2: Holiday Closures
From: Judy Greenwood (jgrnwoodolemiss.edu)
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2019 05:38:59 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I’m not sure why MUM info wasn’t showing on spreadsheet. When I tried to take the survey, it said I had already taken it. We’ve had a few changes so this works. I’ve added the University of Mississippi closure information to the attached document.

We will be upgrading to ILLiad 9 on 12/16. Any words of wisdom would be appreciated.

Judy Greenwood