FYI: Controlled Digital Lending Symposium
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2019 11:55:03 -0800 (PST)

ASERL Friends:

FYI – You may recall ASERL endorsed the position statement that provides the underpinnings for Controlled Digital Lending.  See our blog post to learn more:  http://www.aserl.org/2018/11/controlled-digital-lending-technology-solution-or-legal-pathway/

We have just learned the organizers of this movement will host a free, one-day symposium on the topic in April 2020 – see below for more information, and please share with others who may be interested.

Thanks.