WEBINAR: "Developing gender-affirming library spaces, systems, services and staff"
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 08:36:27 -0800 (PST)
ASERL Friends:

We are pleased to offer this new webinar presented by colleagues at Virginia
Commonwealth University.

WEBINAR:  "Developing gender-affirming library spaces, systems, services and
staff"
DATE & TIME:  Dec 11, 2019 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3463597270174191373

How can we make libraries more inclusive for people who are trans or nonbinary?
In this session we will share practical recommendations from VCU Libraries'
2018 gender-inclusive library workgroup report, and our subsequent work to
implement the recommendations in the report. The presenters will help attendees
brainstorm small to large changes to library spaces, services, systems, and
staff training that can create a more affirming environment at their
organizations.

Our webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.  As always,
these sessions are available at no cost, and will be recorded for later
playback on our Archive page -- see http://www.aserl.org/archive .

about joining the webinar.

We hope this proves to be of interest.  Please feel free to share this
information with others who may be interested.  And please let me know any
questions or if you encounter difficulties with our e-meeting system.