REMINDER / UPDATE: Webinar -- "New from Reprints Desk: Article Galaxy Scholar" is tomorrow
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 06:26:26 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL/WRLC Resource Sharing Friends:

A reminder that tomorrow we will host the following webinar from our partners
at Reprints Desk.  The current registration list is below, FYI.

WEBINAR:  New from Reprints Desk: Article Galaxy Scholar
DATE / TIME:  July 9, 2019  |  2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8511213257478060812

ASERL libraries can save time and money by using Reprints Desk's new Article
Galaxy Scholar Collection. This collection includes articles from over 40,000
journals and chapters from over 400,000 books, ideal for filling gaps in your
collection holdings. During this webinar, Tony Landolt will provide an overview
of the Article Galaxy Scholar Collection of journal articles with special
copyright royalty rates and demonstrate how the service streamlines article
acquisition workflows as a standalone tool and via integrations with systems
such as EBSCO Discovery, Alma, ILLiad, Odyssey and RapidILL. We will also
provide a brief demo of the Article Galaxy Scholar Platform currently in
development, which will provide semi-automated mediation service for on-demand
document delivery.

REGISTRATION LIST as of July 8, 2019
1. Auburn University    Gail    Barton
2. East Carolina University     William Gee
3. East Carolina University     Rebecca Tatterson
4. Emory        Margaret        Ellingson
5. George Mason Michael Hunter
6. George Washington University Glenn   Canner
7. Johns Hopkins        Deborah Slingluff
8. Johns Hopkins University     Sandra  Jackson
9. NC State     Sydney  Thompson
10. UNC Greensboro      Cathy   Griffith
11. University of Alabama       Brett   Barnhill
12. University of Alabama       Patricia        Causey
13. University of Alabama       Gaby    Marcks
14. University of Alabama       Rebekah Olmstead
15. University of Central Florida       Kristine        Shrauger
16. University of Georgia       Susan   Morris
17. University of Kentucky      Courtney        Taulbee
18. University of Memphis       Regina  Cade
19. University of Memphis       Cynthia Nichols
20. University of Memphis       Paula   Phillips
21. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Geneva  Holliday
22. VA Commonwealth Uni Shirley Thomas
23. Vanderbilt University       Robyn   Weisman
24. Wake Forest University      James   Harper

As always, these sessions are available at no cost to ASERL members and guests,
and will be recorded for later playback.  Please feel free to share this
information with others who may be interested.  Our webinars are licensed under
a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
License.

about joining the webinar.

We hope this proves to be of interest.  Please let me know any questions or if
you encounter difficulties with our e-meeting system.