ASERL job posting: Program Coordinator for Professional Development
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 10:18:41 -0700 (PDT)

ASERL Friends:

You may have heard that ASERL deans/directors have funded a new 4-year position to lead our Professional Development activities, with a focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.  The job posting is now live at https://staff-emory.icims.com/jobs/38848/aserl-program-coordinator-for-professional-development/job.

We would appreciate any assistance you can offer in spreading the word to good candidates for this post.  I’m happy to discuss via telephone as desired.  Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Much obliged!