Re: NEWS: ASERL and WRLC Endorse multiple BTAA-authored Resource Sharing documents
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 11:46:16 -0700 (PDT)

ASERL Friends:

I’ve hear from some of you that the attachment with the full press announcement did not arrive on your end.  Apologies!  Our email list server seems to be getting a bit cranky lately.  The announcement can be found via our home page – www.aserl.org.  Please let me know any questions.

ALSO:  On July 12, we are hosting a webinar with Brian Miller, Head of InterLibrary Services at Ohio State University Libraries, to discuss how they have implemented BTAA’s Special Collections-ILL guidelines -- including workflows, documentation, volume of requests, and lessons learned.  See below for the registration link.

WEBINAR:  “Implementing BTAA's Principles & Protocols for InterLibrary Loan of Special Collections“

DATE:  July 12, 2019 – 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time

REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4215557667267193868

As always, these sessions are available at no cost to ASERL members and guests, and will be recorded for later playback.  Please feel free to share this information with others who may be interested.  Our webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.  After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

System Requirements:  https://link.gotowebinar.com/help-system-requirements-attendees

We hope this proves to be of interest.  Please let me know any questions or if you encounter difficulties with our e-meeting system.

   Tel:  404-727-0137