NEWS: ASERL and WRLC Endorse multiple BTAA-authored Resource Sharing documents
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 09:45:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hello!

On behalf of ASERL and our WRLC colleagues, I am pleased to share the attached news announcement:  The Association of Southeastern Research Libraries (ASERL) and the Washington Research Library Consortium (WRLC) have jointly endorsed several statements developed by the Big Ten Academic Alliance (BTAA) to guide the development of future library resource sharing services and tools.  The endorsements include “Next Generation Discovery to Delivery: A Vision,” “Next Generation Resource Delivery:  Management System and UX Functional Requirements," and "Principles and Protocols for Interlibrary Loan of Special Collections Materials.”  The statements are publicly available on the BTAA website, https://www.btaa.org/library/libraries.

Please see the attached for the full announcement.  Please share within your channels as you feel appropriate.  Any questions / requests for more information can be directed to me and/or Mark Jacobs at WRLC (jacobs [at] wrlc.org).

Thank you.

   Tel:  404-727-0137

Follow ASERL on Facebook:  http://on.fb.me/Ziuz2a Find me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/ASERLJEB