WEBINAR: New from Reprints Desk: Article Galaxy Scholar
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 07:41:03 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:  A new webinar for you, to highlight how ASERL libraries can
save time and money by using Reprints Desk's new Article Galaxy Scholar
Collection. This collection includes articles from over 40,000 journals and
chapters from over 400,000 books, ideal for filling gaps in your collection
holdings. During this webinar, Tony Landolt will provide an overview of the
Article Galaxy Scholar Collection of journal articles with special copyright
royalty rates, and demonstrate how the service streamlines article acquisition
workflows as a standalone tool and via integrations with systems such as EBSCO
Discovery, Alma, ILLiad, Odyssey and RapidILL. We will also provide a brief
demo of the Article Galaxy Scholar Platform currently in development, which
will provide semi-automated mediation service for on-demand document delivery.

WEBINAR:  New from Reprints Desk: Article Galaxy Scholar
DATE / TIME:  July 9, 2019  -- 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8511213257478060812

As always, these sessions are available at no cost to ASERL members and guests,
and will be recorded for later playback.  Please feel free to share this
information with others who may be interested.  Our webinars are licensed under
a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
License.  After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar.
System Requirements:

We hope this proves to be of interest.  Please let me know any questions or if
you encounter difficulties with our e-meeting system.

--jeb

John Burger, Executive Director
c/o Robert W. Woodruff Library
540 Asbury Circle, Suite 316