Webinar: Introducing Project ReShare
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2019 04:34:28 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL / WRLC Resource Sharing Friends:

We've just heard about this free webinar next week from Project ReShare and the
Open Library Foundation; wanted to share.  Please join as your schedule &
interest permit.

Webinar:  Introducing Project ReShare
Project ReShare is a community-driven effort to inject new life into the
resource sharing space. The project was announced in November 2018 by a group
of consortial leaders, software developers, software foundations, and resource
sharing experts. ReShare's goal is to produce an open source, highly scalable
resource sharing platform using the FOLIO platform and UI toolkit as a starting
point.

This forum will introduce ReShare and describe the project's goals, governance
model, planned timeline, and opportunities for participation. We will also
discuss the ways that ReShare is helping to further the model for
community-owned software within the library field. We'll address the
intersection between ReShare and the FOLIO project, and examine the ways that a
modular, open source architecture can benefit not only individual projects, but
the library ecosystem as a whole.

Presenters:
- Jill Morris, Executive Director, PALCI
- Kurt Munson, Acting Head, Access Services, Northwestern University
- Kristen Wilson, Project Manager and Business Analyst, Index Data

Please use the hashtag #FOLIOforum on social media for these events.

WEBINAR:
DATE / TIME:  April 24, 2019 11am ET / 10am Central Time
REGISTER:  https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_fLuMtC6XRpud0_Ndjw7ZIg