WEBINAR: "Overview & New Functions/Features of ObILLsk"
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 09:15:48 -0700 (PDT)
WEBINAR:  "Overview & New Functions/Features of ObILLsk"
DATE / TIME:  April 18, 2019  |  2pm ET / 1pm CT / 12pm MT / 11am PT
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5915298188104195586

OVERVIEW:  Ryan Litsey from Texas Tech University will provide an overview of
ObILLsk, a system to help libraries track ILL shipments. The session will
highlight recently-added features and functions as well.  Come to learn about
what is "new and improved!"  See https://shipping.lib.ttu.edu/About.aspx  for
more information about ObILLsk.

WEBINAR INFORMATION
This session is available at no cost and open to the public.  Please feel free
to share this invitation with others as desired.  This session will be recorded
for later playback and made available under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.  All past ASERL
webinars are available at www.aserl.org/archive.

about joining the webinar.
System Requirements:

We hope this proves interesting and useful.  Please let me know if you
encounter any difficulties with our e-meeting system.