Re: ASERL Members: Would you use ASERL-branded swag items?
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 07:03:10 -0800 (PST)

Good Monday morning, ASERL Friends—

Results of this survey are attached.  Thanks to everyone who took part!

In short:  Library deans/directors are more skeptical/less enthusiastic about ASERL swag than others in our libraries.

As you might expect, there are a few wise-cracks in here.  I’ll let you find them on your own, as desired.

Please let me know any questions.

Much obliged…

https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6925-8566