ASERL seeks ILL Statistical Wizard
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 10:12:57 -0800 (PST)
ASERL Friends:

Over the past 12-18 months we've noticed some oddities and inconsistencies in
the ILL data we capture among ASERL libraries.  We are seeking someone
conversant in the ins/outs of these data to help us examine the information we
have, and possibly point us to other data sources if needed to compose a
complete story of resource sharing activity within our community.  We would
like to undertake this review in Q1 of 2019, so we can report back to the
membership at our May 2019 meeting.

Are you the "stats wiz" we are dreaming of?  Or perhaps it's someone you know?
Please contact Cheryle Cole-Bennett before January 15, 2019 for more
information.

Thanks for considering this.