ASERL Holiday e-card
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 10:19:16 -0800 (PST)

ASERL Friends:

I am very pleased to share the link to our 2018 holiday e-card.  It contains a glorious array of images drawn from collections at many of our member libraries.  Thanks to everyone who participated, and a special thanks to Cheryle Cole-Bennett for sharing her creative talents in weaving these together so nicely.

https://vimeo.com/305540229

Our warmest wishes to ASERL colleagues and friends, near and far.  Cheryle and I both feel lucky to have the jobs that we do, working with so many intelligent and talented people.  We are most grateful for everything you do throughout the year to support ASERL and our collaborative efforts.

Best wishes to you and yours…!