Next Kudzu-Ops Conf Call
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 06:21:09 -0800 (PST)

Good morning, Kudzu-Ops colleagues –

Let’s find a time in January for our next conference call, to check in on any number of items.

DATE & TIME:

Please complete the Doodle poll:  https://doodle.com/poll/357zqzpav745zdfs

DISCUSSION TOPICS

Off the top of my head:

  1. Update from Future of ILL Technology group activities (webinars, feature/function review group, two sets of BTAA Guidelines)
  2. News from ASERL long-range planning activities
  3. Post-Event feedback following the inaugural SERS conference
  4. Update on Lanter-Courier service improvement activities

Of course, your ideas & topics are welcome, too – drop me a line with whatever you’d like to discuss.

Thanks much.  Have a good weekend, y’all…!