Controlled Digital Lending: Technology Solution or Legal Pathway
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 13:24:44 -0800 (PST)

ASERL Friends:

Thought you might enjoy the latest in our Schol-Comm blog posts, sharing information about Controlled Digital Lending.  Using a Q&A format by our committee co-chairs (Andy Wesolek at Vanderbilt and Ellen Ramsey at U-Virginia), this post is designed to supplement an earlier post on the Duke school-comm blog authored by Dave Hansen at Duke and Kyle K. Courtney at Harvard.

See www.aserl.org/blog for the latest.  Enjoy!