REMINDER: ILL Technology Info Session / Demo: Innovative Interfaces Inc
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2018 05:32:25 -0800 (PST)
Colleagues:

The final session in our series of ILL Technology Information Sharing webinars,
co-hosted by ASERL, BLC, TRLN, and WRLC, is this coming Tuesday (December 4) to
learn about ResourceSharing 3.1 and INNReach, offered by Innovative Interfaces
Inc.  The current registration list is below, FYI.

WEBINAR:  ILL Technology Web Presentation/Demo -- Innovative Interfaces Inc
DATE & Time:  Dec 4, 2018 at 2pm ET / 1pm CT / 12pm MT / 11am PT
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2257052575517828353

REGISTRATION LIST - As of December 1, 2018
1. American University  Shane   Hickey
2. Arizona State University     Mary    Plummer
3. Brandeis University  Dzintra Lacis
4. College of William & Mary    Katherine       McKenzie
5. cordoba      Ana Maria       Sivadon
6. Cornell      Caitlin Finlay
7. Duke Andrea  Loigman
8. Emory Univ   Margaret        Ellingson
9. George Mason University      Nicholas        Hofmann
10. George Washington University        Glenn   Canner
11. GWLA        Joni    Blake
12. Johns Hopkins University    Sandra  Jackson
13. Louisiana State University  Jacob   Fontenot
14. Michigan State University   Carolyn Pfeifer
15. Midwest Collaborative for Library Services  Sean    Cwiek
16. Midwest Collaborative for Library Services  Randy   Dykhuis
17. Midwest Collaborative for Library Services  Jackie  Licalzi
18. Midwest Collaborative for Library Services  Debbi   Schaubman
19. Northeastern University     Pamela  Diaz
20. Oregon State University     Laura   Ramos
21. PALCI       James   Robinson
22. Texas A&M University        Zheng   Yang
23. Triangle Research Libraries Network Benjamin        Heet
24. Triangle Research Libraries Network Genia   Kazymova
25. UConn       Erika   McNeil
26. UCONN       Terry   Palacios
27. UNC Chapel Hill     Geneva  Holliday
28. UNC Charlotte       Shelly  Hypes
29. UNC Greensboro      Cathy   Griffith
30. University of Alabama       Cornelia        Davis
31. University of Arkansas      Tess    Gibson
32. University of Chicago       Mike    Paxton
33. University of Georgia       Susan D Morris
34. University of Kentucky      Tari    Keller
35. University of Kentucky      Courtney        Taulbee
36. University of Mary Washington       James   Pape
37. University of Miami Stephanie       Johnson
38. University of Miami John    Sandoval
39. University of Miami Dennis  Smith
40. University of Minnesota     Melissa Eighmy-Brown
41. University of Minnesota     Carol   Nelson
42. University of Missouri      OC      Hui
43. University of Washington    Adebola Fabiku
44. UW Madison  Heather Weltin
45. Virginia Commonwealth University    Michelle        Taylor
46. Virginia Commonwealth University    Shirley Thomas
47. Virginia Commonwealth University    Danielle        Willgruber

These sessions are available at no cost, and will be recorded for later
playback.  Please feel free to share this information with other librarians &
staff who may be interested.  Our webinars are licensed under a Creative
Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.  After
registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about
joining the webinar.  System Requirements:

We hope this proves to be of interest.  Please let me know any questions or if
you encounter difficulties with our e-meeting system.  Thanks!

Association of Southeastern Research Libraries (ASERL) c/o Robert W. Woodruff
Library