First QTR Kudzu/Rapid ILL Statistics for FY2019 Now Available
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 10:22:14 -0800 (PST)

Good afternoon ASERL friends,

The first quarter Kudzu and Rapid statistics for FY19 have been posted to the ASERL website at http://www.aserl.org/programs/wrlc-ill/ill-stats/.

Please note:  the University of Alabama at Birmingham (ABC) and the University of Alabama, Lister Hill Library (ABH) joined the Rapid pod in June.  The ILL stats templates have been updated to reflect this change.

Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing the files or if I can be of assistance.