One more ILL Technology Info Session / Demo: Innovative Interfaces Inc
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 05:41:33 -0800 (PST)
ASERL / WRLC Resource Sharing Friends:

We have scheduled an additional session as part of our series of ILL Technology
Information Sharing webinars, co-hosed by ASERL, BLC, TRLN, and WRLC.  Please
join us on December 4 to learn about ResourceSharing 3.1 and INNReach, offered
by Innovative Interfaces Inc.

WEBINAR:  ILL Technology Web Presentation/Demo -- Innovative Interfaces Inc
DATE / Time:  Dec 4, 2018 at 2pm ET / 1pm CT / 12pm MT / 11am PT
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2257052575517828353

These sessions are available at no cost, and will be recorded for later
playback.  Please feel free to share this information with other librarians &
staff who may be interested.  Our webinars are licensed under a Creative
Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.  After
registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about
joining the webinar.  System Requirements:

We hope this proves to be of interest.  Please let me know any questions or if
you encounter difficulties with our e-meeting system.  Thanks!

Association of Southeastern Research Libraries (ASERL) c/o Robert W. Woodruff
Library