REMINDER: ILLiad Update from OCLC and Atlas Systems webinar is TOMORROW (Friday)
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 13:05:22 -0800 (PST)

ASERL Friends:

A reminder that we are hosting a webinar tomorrow (Friday, Nov 8) to hear from representatives from OCLC and Atlas Systems about their future plans for ILLiad.  This session is free and open to the public and will be recorded for later playback.  Please share as desired.

WEBINAR:  ILLiad Update from OCLC and Atlas Systems -- November 2018

DATE / TIME:  November 9, 2018 at 2pm ET / 1pm CT / 12pm MT / 11am PT

REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2573583281277949699

ASERL webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.  After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.   System Requirements:  https://link.gotowebinar.com/help-system-requirements-attendees

We hope this proves to be of interest.  Please let me know any questions or if you encounter difficulties with our e-meeting system.  Thanks!

Association of Southeastern Research Libraries (ASERL) c/o Robert W. Woodruff Library